Sunday, March 20, 2011

Annular Tear Treatment

Lysistrata

Oath initial rebellion

Lysistrata: Lampito, all women touched the cup, and repeat after me: I will not have any relationship with my husband or my lover.
Cleonica: I will not have any relationship with my husband or my lover.
Lysistrata: Although come to me in poor condition.
Cleonica: Although come to me in poor condition. (Oh Lysistrata, this is killing me!)
Lysistrata: in my house will stay untouched.
Cleonica: in my house will stay untouched.
Lysistrata: With my more subtle saffron silk.
Cleonica: With my more subtle saffron silk.

Lysistrata: And do I want.
Cleonica: And do I want.
Lysistrata: I will deliver.
Cleonica: I do not deliver.
Lysistrata: And if he forces me.
Cleonica: And if he forces me.
Lysistrata: I will be as cold as ice and did not move.
Cleonica: I'll be as cold as ice and did not move.
(...) Lysistrata: Do all have sworn?
Myrrhina: All.

0 comments:

Post a Comment